Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH. SHIT.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Awesomeness : 3

OH. SHIT.  Empty
PostSubject: OH. SHIT.    OH. SHIT.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Standing infront of the doorway to her math class, Anna took a deep breath. She had slept in this morning, having gotten home at 3 am, and her mom forced her to go to school. Afterall, her mother wasn't happy about her keeping her pregnancy a secret. But now she couldn't- she was 7 months in, her stomach was popped out, and this was the first time she came to Degrassi since she began showing so much. Opening up the door, she wobbled in, trying to hold her math book without dropping it or falling. Anna looked at everyone for a moment, feeling their eyes burning through her... feeling the pressure of them staring at her. She sighed, shaking her head. Anna handed a note to her teacher, and a couple of months worth of math work. Her vacation was filled with work, yelling, decisions, and stress. The teacher smiled to her, giving her a nod. "Welcome back, Annaleah."

Anna tried to smile, but she couldn't. Wobbling back to her seat, which was right beside Wesley's, she sat down, trying to get herself comfortable. It almost seemed impossible, especially since she was feeling sharp pains every minute. Anna looked to Wesley, frowning, "You didn't find a new girlfriend while I was gone, did you?" She scanned the room, hearing people whispering... and hearing her name being whispered. She bit her lip, looking back to Wesley, "I'm sorry for just leaving..."
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

OH. SHIT.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH. SHIT.    OH. SHIT.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Wesley recognizes a familiar voice. He can't quite place it. Placing his pencil down he finishes his equation quietly, lifting his head eye-level to -- to Anna? Every moment she was gone, he couldn't breathe. Cheesy as it sounds, he's in love with her. He tries to speak, but words don't come out. Overhearing possible rumors from the people around him, he feels like a fish out of water.

"She's a fucking slut." a voice echoes in his ear.
"I know, right?" a brunette -- who he used to like -- stifles laughter, "I heard she gave him oral. That's fucking hilarious."

He puts his eyes back on the paper before hearing Anna. He just shakes his head. She's missed so much. Can I forgive her for just leaving me? Why am I doubting my feelings? he's hurting and she just.... left.

"It's okay--" he lies. He's a pretty damn good liar too. What if she finds out about....? Thank God, he recovered from his anorexia long ago.

But she wasn't there to celebrate -- because she left.
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

OH. SHIT.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH. SHIT.    OH. SHIT.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Anna looked over to Wesley, tilting her head. He was hurt. She could tell. Anna sighed softly, shifting in her seat, feeling the pains come back and get sharper every time. "Wesley..." She whispered to him, "I really am sorry for leaving. My mom and dad wanted me to go... well, they made me go after Shawn told them about the baby and all." She sighed. "They didn't want me around here... around Robert, for a while." She looked back, hearing her name within a bunch of whispers again. Anna shook her head, looking back to Wesley. "So... how are you? Are you... not sick anymore?" She didn't want to openly talk about his eating disorder, but she did want to know. After all, she missed a lot.

Damn... She bit her lip, putting a hand on her stomach as another sharp pain ripped through her. It was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

OH. SHIT.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH. SHIT.    OH. SHIT.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 pm

He's angered -- although he hides it well. "No, I recovered." his voice is a soft hiss. All the voices spin him out of control. He snaps. All the rage builds up inside of him, causing a tsunami sprialing way out of his control.
"Will you all just the shut the hell up about something that doesn't even concern you?" beginning to leave the room, I notice Anna. Oh God, Anna, not here, not now. Not when he has a terrible feeling that everything's sprialing downhill. Maybe he'll relapse. What if I do?
No one listens to his outbursts and he reveals something dangerous. I'm doing it. his finger latches onto the trigger and he presses quickly, to rid the pain faster, shooting himself in the chest.

His palm opens up, almost begging his girlfriend to read what's written on the pages:
Anna, I used to think you were the only thing I had going for. I really did, but you leaving in the blink of an eye pushed me over the edge. I'm killing myself. Everything is hopeless. When I die, you get any thing you want of mine. I'm sorry. I guess this is the end of us. This is pathetically sad and desperate of me, but hey, that's Wesley, for you. The end of our relationship is a pathetic little suicide note written by me. I really love you, Anna. Love, Wesley.
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

OH. SHIT.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH. SHIT.    OH. SHIT.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Anna smiled weakly, looking to Wesley. "That's good." She observed him... looking over him, and nearly jumping when he yelled at the others. "Wesley..." Anna said softly, watching him as he got up. The teacher looked to Wesley, "Wesley, sit down." Anna stood up as well, about to go after him, "Wesley... what's wrong?" She wobbled to him, grabbing his wrist, wanting to pull him close to her... wanting to hug him and wanting him to spill his heart out to her. Then she saw the gun.

"Wesley!" She screamed, seeing the gun. "Wesley, don't!" She tried to grab for the gun and pull it away from him, but he already puled the trigger. The sound of the gunshot pierced through Anna's heart, her eyes widening. "What the fuck! Wesley!" All of the students stood, paralyzed by the scene. The teacher ran to the door, yelling for someone- anyone. "Someone call 911!" He yelled to the students. A girl pulled out her phone, calling them, her whole body shaking.

Anna knelt down by Wesley, holding her hand over his wound, tears running down her face. "Wesley! How could you?!" She looked to the note in his hand, picking it up and reading it, keeping her hand pressed to his wound so he didn't bleed as much. After reading the note, she casted it aside, holding Wesley, hoping, trying to keep him with her. "I'm so sorry Wesley..." She kissed his forehead, holding him close to her, "don't die... don't die... please don't die." Her pains were getting worse with her crying, and she, and probably even Wesley could, felt her child kicking furiously to his mother's heartbeat.

"Don't leave me Wesley... I'm so sorry." The chaos around her was a blur- all she wanted was for Wesley to be alive and make it through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH. SHIT.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH. SHIT.    OH. SHIT.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH. SHIT.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi :: Classrooms-
Jump to: