Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Going To Be a Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

I'm Going To Be a Star Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm

I am going to be famous! But I have to be bigger than Toronto and the people at Degrassi. They are lower than me and they have no right to talk to me...unless they know how to sing. I need a leading man that will be my boyfriend and we'll be Degrassi's next power couple. But first I need to do my daily dose of practicing my vocal cords. SO I need to go to the theater room.

I want to practice Beauty and the Beast.

♪♫Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast♪♫

This is a sucky post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:28 pm

I wander the hallways of Degrassi, I was lost.. again. I let out a sigh as I walk down yet another corridor. I had been at Degrassi for a little over a week and was still getting lost. As I walked past a room, I stopped as I heard singing.

I listen as who ever it was sang Beauty and the Beast. I could tell it was a girl. I slowly walk over to the door and look in through the small window. Slowly I open the door and enter quietly. I clap when she finished the song. "Wow, your really good" I say with a smile, "You better that everyone who in the thearter club I was in, in my old school" I smile.

((OOC: I hope this is ok))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm

"Ah!" I yelp loudly. I turn around to see another guy standing before me. I would have shooed him away but he had given me a compliment. He could be worth keeping around for a while. I straighten my pink and black plaid skirt and give a arrogant smirk. "I know I am outstanding. No need to tell me twice..." I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.

He looked just about my age. Probably a few months younger. Don't know if he has any talent though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 pm

"I know I am outstanding. No need to tell me twice..." I give a small laugh at this. This girl seemed very vain and think highly of herself. I raise and eyebrow at her before walking over to the nearby piano, "You should know that my old school back in Britain, was highly known for producing musical talent, quite a few ex-students now work on the westend stage in London" I say as I lift the piano cover.

I look over at her with a small smile before I start playing the piano. "Some of us are even multi-talented".
♪♫Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast♪♫
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Speechless. If I could only use one word to describe me right now, that would be it. This guy...he can sing. Not as good as me of course, but he can sing. It was startling and spine chilling to meet someone my age that was actually almost...key word: almost, as talented as me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 pm

I finished singing and looked over at her with a smile. I could tell from the expression on her face that she was speechless. I raised an eyebrow and gave a smirk as I closed the piano lid. "So" I say as I walk towards her stopping a few feet in front of her, "Was that good enough to match your standards?" I ask, "Or does it take more than that to impress you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

It totally sucked because this was the first time that I had nothing to say. He was walking closer to me and I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Not in that creepy way though. I started walking backwards, stumbling on the stairs behind me. I try to regain my balance, blushing because I had made a fool out of myself.

"Y-yeah." I say trying to get words to escape my my lush lips. "You were good. Not as good as me, but you were average."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:14 pm

"You were good. Not as good as me, but you were average."I give a small laugh and shook my head a little, "Well I guess I could do with a few improvement" I said with a small shrug as I looked at her, "Nobody is perfect after all" I said as I looked her in the eyes, "You can think it, but it doesn't make it true" I say with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Is he in fact, implying that I wasn't perfect? Who was he to tell me that I wasn't. I was carried by a woman who had a IQ of 138 and beauty like she was freaking Cinderella. I had a voice of a goddess. Not that I'm bragging or anything. Of course I was.... near perfect?

I tried to gather myself. Only a small squeak escaped my throat, "You're not that bad." My eyes widened as a lightbulb went off in my brain, "I could give you some singing lessons." I offer as nicely as I could without trying to make it sound like I was being arrogant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm

I knew I wasn't the best singer, but I was better than most people. I had turned to it when my father died as something to get over it and get myself thinking about something else. It worked and it became one of my passions.

I smile at her and give a small nod, "Yeah sure, why not?!" I ask as I turn and walked towards the piano. "I could always use some extra lessons" I say with a smile as I look at her. "and I will be getting my lessons from the best singer at Degrassi, right?" I ask as I look her in the eye and wink. I laugh sloightly and began to play some notes on the piano, "So when do these lessons start?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 pm

The best singer at Degrassi? Really? I knew it was true, it's just that people don't tell me because I'm being a diva and rude, and bossy. Pretty much all three at the same time.

He started playing the piano and I was standing there.... dazed. I was sub-consciously swaying back and forth. I wasn't really listening to what he was saying.

~~~ >_< Sorry it's so short. I had block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 pm

I continued to play the piano as I waited for her reply. I wasn't playing a specific song, I was making one up as I went along, it was something I did for fun, it was something I had become very good at in my old school. When it became clear she hadn't listened he stopped playing the piano and looked at her.

He sighed and looked down before looking up again, "Hello?" he asked as he looked at her. "Are you even listening to me?" I ask with a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I came back to reality as invisible snapping popped in my ears. I could feel blood rushing up to my cheeks. Oh no! I'm blushing. It's easy to see because of my freckles and my pale cheeks. I use my palms to cover them up.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I exclaim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 pm

I gave a small laugh as I looked at her shaking my head slightly. There was something about her that made her.. interesting. I tilted my head slightly, "I asked.. when do you want these lessons to start?" I asked again as I began playing the piano again with one hand again. "and when will we be meeting, so i can clear my schedules"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 pm

What would be a good time. I have dance class for an hour and half at 3:15. Then I have to have a 45 minute straight solo vocal practice in my room. Then I have cardio for like another hour and half. That ends around 7:15. Then I still have to do homework which usually take me another hour and fifteen minutes. And I still haven't eaten dinner. But besides that, everything ends at 8:30 and I have curfew at 10:30. I don't know how is is going to work.

But I guess this is a test for me not to be selfish, "Any time with is fine. I mean I'll have to move my entire schedule around just for you." I close my eyes just realizing how harsh that had sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 pm

"...I mean I'll have to move my entire schedule around just for you." I stop playing the piano and look down at the floor. "Well you don't have to give me any lessons if it will be a burden to you" I say as I look up and frown at her slightly. "I can always get someone else to give me lessons to help me improve" I say with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 am

"I never said that,"I say trying to defend myself. "That came out harsher than what it was supposed to imply. I really wanted to help him out. This could mean that Simpson could add that club that I so desperately wanted. "I would be honored to give you lessons." I finally state clearly.

[[Sorry that this is such a sucky post]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Be a Star   I'm Going To Be a Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going To Be a Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi :: Theater Room-
Jump to: