Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiona Coyne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

Awesomeness : 3

Fiona Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Coyne   Fiona Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Fiona Coyne (Fi)

Age/birthday: 17/May 9th, 1993

Grade: Senior/12

Parents: Laura and David Coyne [Made a name up xD]

Physical appearance: Her hair cascades in curls, stopping at her shoulders. Fiona's eyes are a soft dark blue or hard as ice, depending on her emotional state. Her pale complexion matches every outfit in her closet. Fiona has a very bright smile, and her lips are a bit shy of being full. Being rich, she wears only the most stylish and best clothing. Fiona isn't short and isn't quite tall either-- but if you mess with her, watch your back. She'll seem to tower over you, if in her angry state.

Personality: Her mood swings are instant and quick. Emotionally unstable. She used to have an unhealthy dependence on her twin brother, Declan. Fiona is easily envious and prefers to be in control of the situations. Dec and Fi and close, since Fiona has never had many friends. She always turns to her twin brother. Since her abusive relationship with Bobby Breckinridge, she's been in complete and utter denial of the problem. He's changed her. Fiona has turned to alcohol, for self medication, instead of using the pills her therapist prescribed her.

Pets: She had a pet pig named Porcelina. Didn't work out so well...

Talents: Fi can design clothing.

Other: Her twin brother is Declan Coyne and she's close friends with Holly J Sinclair.She used to go out with Riley Stavros. She was the first person to know he was gay. Soon after she called him out he called her a bitch. In both relationships[Bobby Breckinridge and Riley Stavros] she was abused, emotionally and physically.

Last edited by Arrianna Torres on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Fiona Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Coyne   Fiona Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Since she's a canon charrie, you should add some brief history...?
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

Awesomeness : 3

Fiona Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Coyne   Fiona Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Edited[:
Back to top Go down

Awesomeness : 1

Fiona Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Coyne   Fiona Coyne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiona Coyne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Coyne   Fiona Coyne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona Coyne
Page 1 of 1