Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pressure, Pressure, Pressure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Awesomeness : 3

Pressure, Pressure, Pressure Empty
PostSubject: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:24 am

Shawn was in the kitchen, cooking dinner. Anna had invited him over, and Shawn was very eager to finally get to sit down and talk with Wesley... there were things that he had to clarify with the nerdy boy. Shawn was making baked steak in gravy, mashed potatoes and french but green beans, and he made a lot, since Anna could eat and eat like no tomorrow.

Anna was sitting in the living room, waiting for Wesley to arrive. She was nervous, knowing that Shawn was going to do something... why else would he be extra excited to talk with her boyfriend? Anna sighed, shaking her head. She didn't want to pile anymore stress on Wesley, but Shawn obviously wanted to. Sitting, Anna looked up at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 am

Ringing the doorbell, I tweak my glasses. Nervous and scared, I await for Anna or Shawn -- the way Anna's described makes him seem like he wants to hurt me. I wince at the thought. Peeking through the window, I see a figure making their way to the door. Boing-ing a curly piece of my hair, I wait, anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Hearing the doorbell, Shawn was about to move, but Anna got up, "I'll get it." She wobbled over to the door, opening it up. Anna smiled, seeing Wesley. "Wesley!" She grinned, welcoming him with a hug. She took his hand, lead him in and closed the door behind them. Shawn was finished cooking, and he was smiling to the boy. "Hello, Wesley." He started getting the table ready. Anna looked to Wesley, smiling softly, "I hope you enjoy dinner tonight." She noticed his nervousness. Anna sighed, squeezing his hand, "don't be scared of Shawn... he's not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Anna assures me of Shawn. "Hi, Shawn." Smelling the mashed potatoes topped with gravy, my stomach rumbles. Embarrassed, I take a seat across from Anna. "It looks good." Too bad I can't eat it. Watching them eat, pangs my stomach. Picking up the fork, I stab the steak and cut it into small bits. Remembering my pills, I excuse myself from the table to the bathroom. Fiddling with the medication, I finally pour out the four little pills. Last time I took three, right? The bathroom stands still, but spins at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:41 am

Anna and Shawn nodded to Wesley as he excused himself. After a while, though, Anna started to worry. "I'll go check on him." She got up, wobbling to the bathroom. Anna knocked on the door, "Wesley?... Are you okay?"

(Sorry for the shortness! ><)
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:30 pm

I open the door, holding up the bottle, "I had to take my medication, sorry. It helps me--" I interrupt myself, not ready to explain myself. "I have anorexia nervosa, meaning I want to eat, but I can't." looking down at my feet, I say, ashamed, "This helps me eat."
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Anna tilted her head, looking up at Wesley. She frowned, taking his hand in hers, "Wesley..." She sighed softly. She wasn't big on health problems, but she's seen girls with anorexia... and it wasn't good. "Y-you don't think you're fat, do you? I know people get anorexia from not eating because they're afraid to gain weight..." She shook her head, "and you're not fat, at all!"
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:11 pm

"I'm not fat, but my stomach cannot down the food without pills." my eyes stray to the pill bottle. Take three daily. Oh shit. "What's the name of the baby?" I attempt to change the subject, "Cassidee Jaydee or Jade Evans?"

OOC: Tengo que irme. That's why it's short.
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:27 am

Anna tilted her head, "b-but why? Don't you know why your stomach can't do it?..." She then sighed, shaking her head as a tried to change the subject. "We aren't talking about baby names." She looked into Wesley's eyes, seeing that something was wrong... "Wesley?... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure, Pressure, Pressure   Pressure, Pressure, Pressure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pressure, Pressure, Pressure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Outside of Degrassi :: Character's Homes-
Jump to: