Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sign Ups (MUST READ)(UPDATED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technical Difficulty
Admin
Technical Difficulty

Awesomeness : 9

Character Sign Ups (MUST READ)(UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Character Sign Ups (MUST READ)(UPDATED)   Character Sign Ups (MUST READ)(UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:13 pm

How to create a character

You CANNOT be a Canon character unless you are an active poster and if you PM me.

1. Create a new topic, and title it [your username]'s Characters

2. Using the following form, describe your character. If it's a colored character, make the form the color that you'll use for posts in that character. Be sure to note what color your characters are in your signature.

STUDENT
Name:
Age/birthday:
Parents
Physical appearance:
Personality:
Pets:
Talents:
Other:

TEACHER:
Name:
Age/Birthday:
Children/Spouse:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Pets:
Other:
Feel free to modify this template so long as you put in all the necessary information.

3. Once you have done this, wait for an admin or mod to approve your character before you start roleplaying.

4. You can have up to only 7 characters. And 3 canon characters. You have to be an active poster to sign up for your third.

5. You may delete one of your characters, if it is canon, PM first so I can keep track on how many characters are available. You may add some background character to a canon character but nothing to major like:
~having them die/killing other characters
~adding siblings that are not Canon

Not everything has to go the exact same way as it does in the show. You can put Clare and Peter together, or have Declan become best friends with Chante.
Remember to PM me if you would like to be a CANON character. First come, first serve.

Any questions? Post them below!

Love Your Admin,
Lia

Last edited by Snake 'Principal' Simpson on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://degrassiroleplay.rpg-board.net

Character Sign Ups (MUST READ)(UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1