Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Scott & Tara Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Harry Scott & Tara Long Empty
PostSubject: Harry Scott & Tara Long   Harry Scott & Tara Long I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Harry Scott & Tara Long Harry

STUDENT
Name:
Harry Scott

Age/birthday:
December 31st (age 16)

Grade:
Grade 10

Part-time job:
Attendant in Movie Theatre

Parents:
Mom: Kerri Scott, Dad: David Scott

Girlfriend:
Tara Long

Children:
Cody Scott (age 3 months)

Siblings:
None

Physical appearance:
Harry has brown hair that is styled in 'Justin Bieber style' although he has had it like that for years, it is always slightly messy. He has hazel eye's that look withdrawn to most people. he is tall at 6 foot and has a slight muscular build. His face is emotionless unless he is with people he likes. he usually wears a short sleeve shirt over a long sleeve shirt, with a hoody over the top

Personality:
Harry is emotionally withdraw around most people. He has anger management issues and can not control his anger, lashing out at people when he gets mad. he is extremely close to his girlfriends and is deeply in love with her. He use to be lazy, but changed his habbits when he found out that his girfriend was pregnant and began working. He is very self-confident and full of himself and has a typical bad boy attitude, rebelling against society .

Brief History:
Harry has had a rough life, his dad was in and out of jail when he was younger. He began committing crimes ranging from shop lifting to vandalism, he was sent to juvie and only got out when he was 14. He met Tara soon after and the two began a sexual relationship. He found out he was going to be a father father, soon after his 15 birthday and began to change his life to make a better life for his child. He moved into Tara's home just before his son, Cody was born.

Pets:
None

Talents:
He is a good dancer

Other:
- He became a father when he was 15
- He is currently living at his Girlfriends
- He plans to propose to her so that they can get married

------

Harry Scott & Tara Long Tara

STUDENT
Name:
Tara Long

Age/birthday:
May 12th (age 16)

Grade:
Grade 10

Parents:
Mom: Helen Long, Dad: Matthew Long

Boyfriend:
Harry Scott

Children:
Cody Scott (age 3 months)

Siblings:
Jake (age 12)

Physical appearance:
Tara has brown hair that comes to her mid back. She has light blue eye's and rounded features. She is usually wearing. She has slimmed down a lot since her pregnancy and is almost back to her normal size. She normally wears clothes that show off her figure and show off her body.

Personality:
Tara is an academic person and is focusing on school so that she can get to college. She was attracted to Harry because of his 'bad boy' personality. She divides her time between studying, Cody and Harry. She is very intimate with him and that is her main downfall, he can get her to do almost anything.

Brief History:
Tara had a happy life growing up, she was given anything she wanted by her parents. She tried to find something that was different from her life and that is how she met Harry. The two fell in love and started a sexual relationship. When she found out she was pregnant she was shocked but wanted to keep it. Her parents were supportive and understanding.

Pets:
None

Talents:
She is academic and wants to goto uni.

Other:
- She was 15 when she became pregnant
- Her boyfriend is currently living with her
- She wants to stay with Harry forever and get married to him

Last edited by CH7i5 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Harry Scott & Tara Long   Harry Scott & Tara Long I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Harry's such a cutie pie! xD Who's that IRL??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Scott & Tara Long   Harry Scott & Tara Long I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 pm

His name is Dakota, I found him on a model site and thought he fit the part.
Back to top Go down
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Harry Scott & Tara Long   Harry Scott & Tara Long I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:30 am

BOTH ARE ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Scott & Tara Long   Harry Scott & Tara Long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Scott & Tara Long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: