Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex Hills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Alex Hills Alprivate-alprivate-7828

STUDENT
Name:
Alex Hills

Age/birthday:
February 14th (age 17)

Grade:
Grade 11

Parents:
Mom: Hannah Hills, Dad: Jack Hills

Siblings:
None (only child)

Physical appearance:
Alex has medium brown hair that styles up in the front, he leaves the rest how it is when he wakes up and it just naturally stays in place. He has light green eye that he likes. His skin is quite pale ad he finds it really difficult to get a tan. he has his left ear pierced with a black stud and always wears a leather bracelet that he brought when he was on vacation in Turkey. His favourite thing to wear is a T-shirt and 3/4 jeans with sneakers.

Personality:
Alex is the type of person you either love or hate. He is cocky, arrogant and sarcastic. He thinks that he is every girls dream and is mainly in a relationship for sex. He does care what others think of him and only does things for himself or when the outcome is in his favour. He is also lazy when it comes to work and getting and job thinking that his parents will do everything for him and that he can just sit back. He has mild dyslexia and finds that although he can say what he thinks out loud, he has trouble writing them down and gets frustrated because of this

Brief History:
He was born via IVF after his parents had tried for years to have a child. They were in their early 40's when he was born. He was spoilt while growing up, always having what he wanted and never having to do any chores or jobs around the house, his parents did everything. When he was 13 he started dating and lost his virginity to his first girlfriends who was 15. He broke up with her after he got bored of her and moved on to the next, who ended up becoming pregnant, he broke up with her as soon as she said she was keeping it. She suffered a miscarriage. He continued to move from one girl to the next over the next few years, never staying in one relationship for long.

Pets:
None

Talents:
He has good self esteem and is good at speaking in public having good charisma. He is also good a drawing and painting, having painted a large picture on his bedroom wall.

Other:
- He has had sex with at least dozen girls
- He is half Welsh, his father is from Wales (in the UK)
- He speaks fluent Welsh (and English of course)
- He has duel nationality, Canadian and British
- His relationships don't last more that 3 months, his shortest being a few hours
- He is an atheist although both his parents are very religious Christian's
- He and his family go to a different country on vacation each year

Back to top Go down

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 pm

nice charrrie
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 pm

I sense he will cause drama.... we need more manwhores! xD

ACCEPTED!

Back to top Go down

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm

ems right XD
Back to top Go down

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 pm

YAY Thanks I love him Very Happy Took me ages to figure out all his details. YAY for manwhores!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Awesomeness : 3

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

dont think im a creeper for saying this, but i totaly call him.. er.. Jacqueline calls him xD
the slut and the manwhore? sound good xDD
Back to top Go down

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah, ok then. That should cause some drama at Degrassi. I wonder what will happen when they meet. Sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:40 pm

xDD wait, want me to make a thread?
Back to top Go down

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah ok then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Tay xD
Back to top Go down

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Looking forward to it, should be fun to do xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Hills   Alex Hills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Hills
Page 1 of 1