Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megan Brown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Megan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Megan Brown   Megan Brown I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Megan Brown 39

STUDENT
Name:
Megan Brown

Age/birthday:
June 18th (age 18)

Grade:
Grade 12

Parents:
Stepmom: Sarah Brown, Dad: Ian Brown. Mom: Lesley Jenkins (Ran away and remarried)

Siblings:
Step-Brother: Tyler Phillips, brother: Kyle Brown (age 12)

Physical appearance:
Megan has long brown/blonde hair that comes to her mid back, it is naturally straight but she always curls it because she likes it that way. She has dark blue eyes that she loves to show off, she thinks they are her best feature. She is not the tallest of girls at only 5'4'' and she is quite skinny after just getting over annorexia last year. She is usually seen wearing a skirt and short sleeved top.

Personality:
Megan is constantly worried about what people think of her. She is not the most popular girl at school, but has a group of close friends, who she shares everthing with. She is not worried about her grades and is happy with just passing a class, as she does not really like putting lots of effort in just to end up with a B and not an A. She is always there for her friends for a shoulder to cry on and is not above talking about people behind their backs

Pets:
A golden retriever called Marly

Talents:
She is a good dancer

Brief History:
When Megan was 8 her mom left her, her dad and brother to run of with some man she had been having an affair with. She didn't get over it for 2 years and remained mostly silent during that time. When his dad began talking to a woman on the internet, she seemed worried that he was trying to replace her mom and tried to stop him, but in the end she saw how much he loved her and let him talk and eventually marry this woman, who then moved in with her son.

Other:
- She is a Virgin and wants to make sure its the right person before she loses it
- She has a birth mark on her thigh
- She has tried to contact her mother several times, always failing
- She drives a 2002 Nissan Altima
- She is Bi-curious
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

Megan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megan Brown   Megan Brown I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm

I love Emily!

ACCEPTED.

Sorry for not being on. My computer's infected.
Back to top Go down

Megan Brown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: