Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler Phillips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Tyler Phillips WIEHAN-WIEHAN-f34c
Tyler
STUDENT
Name: Tyler Phillips
Age/birthday: September 25th (Age 16)
Grade: Grade 10
Parents: Mum: Sarah Brown, Step-Dad: Ian Brown. Dad: Peter Phillips (Deceased)
Siblings: Step-sister: Megan Brown (age 18, grade 12), Step-brother: Kyle Brown (age 12)
Physical appearance: Tyler is around 5 foot 9 and is skinny. He has light brown hair that is only about an inch long that is normally gelled into spikes although when it is not it is usually just left in a 'bedhead'. His eyes are dark brown, he wears contacts because he got fed up of his glasses getting in the was and he prefers them. He usually wears a hoody with baggy jeans and carries a backpack with him on his shoulder.
Personality: Tyler had just moved from Britain to live with his mum's new husband. He is still lost in his new country and is finding it difficult to come out of his shell. He is around average in school and does not want to stand out in the crowd. He is optimistic about his new school and life. he can usually be found in his room either watching TV or skyping to his friends. He prefers to keep to himself, but also isn't a complete loner and will go out with his friends. He likes to go to quite places and just sit and listen to nature
Pets: A golden retriever called Marly (well its his stepsisters dog)
Talents: Can play the Flute and Piano
Brief History: When he was 12 his dad died of cancer, his mother did the best she could to raise him normally. His best friend Zoe became his girlfriend when he was 14 and the two had a pregnancy scare a few months before his 15th birthday. His mother annonced that she had meet someone online and that they were moving in with them, he never expected it to be in Canada though.
Other: keeps in contact with his friends back in the UK via Skype.

Last edited by CH7i5 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Awesomeness : 3

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:34 pm

it sounds good... but i think it would help if you had a picture of ur character, and somewhat of more details with personality and apperance.. but good though
Back to top Go down

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Ok, I have found a picture. Its not the best, but i think it looks the most like him, out of the ones i found. I have also added some more information
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:51 pm

yeah, its really good xD ill see if Emily, or Val can accept it for you xD
Back to top Go down

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

thank you so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:19 pm

np... and actually, they're not online right now, but i'll PM them, just incase
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Marley? Like the book? xD

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Thank You Smile I named it after one of my brothers dogs, not sure where he got the name though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyler Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Phillips   Tyler Phillips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler Phillips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: