Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christine Wilder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Christine 'Nyx' Wilder (16)

Age/Birthday:

Laura was born on August 14, 1994. So she is a Leo.

Brief History:

Her boyfriend is Cole Wurwood and they both moved to Toronto from Ohio. She is currently six months pregnant. But Cole isn’t the father. Nathan is. The only ones that know are Nathan and Christine. Michelle doesn’t even know. Before her pregnancy, Christine is a theater freak. [[but I don't mean freak in an offensive way]]. She loved to act, sing, and dance. But mostly sing. She still does it at times but it's hard considering she has a six-month old baby in her belly.

Relationships:

Current Relationship: Cole Wurwood (Two Years) She is actually pregnant with Nathan Gaskarth's child. She hates Kieran Krimson and likes to tease her. Has a love/hate friendship with Michelle.

Physical Appearance:

Christine has really long wavy gorgeous brown locks that go all the way down to her waist. Large doe-eyed brown eyes that can make you melt and make you do whatever she wants. She has really thick pink lips and a really big mouth. She has pearly white teeth and semi-large gums. She has a particularly large nose and many people had told her to get a nose job. She refused because she thinks it makes her unique. She is really short like 5’2” short. But she has long slender legs. So she has a petite body type. She likes to wear a lot of dresses and cardigans and flats.

Personality:

She is ambitious and is always talking about her dreams. She talks way too much and when people are listening, they usually space out. She always uses big words and she’s happy too much. I guess it’s her peppy attitude that Cole’s attracted to. She’s pretty kick ass. She’s a stereotype Christian girl. Loyal to God, abstinent and always praying. So when her parents found out she was preggers, they kicked her out. She loves Greek Mythology and she can tell you almost anything about it. Although she may be peppy, she is also very bitchy and can be rude.

Talents:

She is an amazing singer and actor, and dancer. She pretty much knows all about Broadway. It's history for example.

Other:

[[Joining Zombie thread]]

Christine Wilder Tumblr11

Last edited by Whatsername on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:14 pm

updated...
Back to top Go down
Adam_Torres

Adam_Torres

Awesomeness : 5

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Damn Val thats alot of ppl! xp ok so ur adding another person to the thread.
Back to top Go down

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah. I already edited my post and added Cole and Christine and Michelle. It's like I'm writing a book.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Awesomeness : 3

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

That's RAchel from Glee right? xD
Back to top Go down

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Awesomeness : 3

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm

xD
Back to top Go down

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:25 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 am

UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christine Wilder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christine Wilder   Christine Wilder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christine Wilder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: