Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

Awesomeness : 3

What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? Empty
PostSubject: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:09 pm

With my iPod blaring, "Love, Love, Love (Love, Love)" by As Tall As Lions, through out the house I smiled.
Today was the day Lexi was moving in with me to get away from her wh-orrible mother.
I laughed to myself for no reason what soever.
I walked over to the fridge and pulled out and apple.
Waiting patiently for Lexi to come I decided to draw.
The song switched to"I Lied", by Laurell, while I sat down in a chair, looking out the window drawing out the scene before me.
"I said we're friends. But I lied, I'm shaking like a leaf on the inside."
Ever since the whole...Toronto U thing my writing has been... Well not me...Having writer's block is practically killing me. Drawing on the other hand has been coming easy to me for some reason.
I have no idea what it was but, it just made me miss writing.
Deciding on finishing the scene, I waited for Lexi to come.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm

i saw arri's house and i sighed. I pulled my bag even more tightly over my shoulder and started walking more slowly. I sighed seeing as though i was in front of her house. I put my bag on the ground and sat down. I wasnt ready to go in yet.. I closed my eyes and thought of what my mother would think walking into the empty house.. oh, and reading my note...

MOTHER,
hi. its your fucking daughter you left here alone for a month. Yeah, im still here. But, dont worry. Im gone. You cant hit me anymore. sucks, doesnt it? Yeah, imagine my fucking hell of a life. SO fun. Oh well. Like you care if im okay or not.. well i am. im living somewhere, where people actually CARE about me. and dont pick favorites. OVER THEIR DEAD SON. wow. your pathetic. So you fucking drunk ass bitch, i hope you have fun rotting in hell.
Your LOVING daughter
Lexi.

I could picture it now. she walks in and reads the note... and then the police bust through the door and arrest her... after all, i DID press charges. At least she couldnt do any more shit to anyone else... I smiled to myself and opened my eyes. I stood up and grabbed my bags, and Jade. I sighed and walked to the front door and knocked. I shut my eyes tightly and waited to hear the sound of the door opening... i just hope i was doing the right thing..
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 pm

"Why is there a river, streamin' down your face?", Played throughout the house while Arri drew in front of her window.
My eyebrows furrowed in concentration, I was half-way done with the picture.
Looking up again I saw Lexi standing there. Deciding if she wanted to come in or not.
Getting up from my seat I left the paper and pencil on it.
I walked over to the door, waiting for her to knock.
"Too many days I was afraid of, Love, Love, Love, Love." Greeted Lexi when I opened the door.
"Hey."I said with a small smile stepping to the side so she could walk in.
"One day I woke up and realized...Too many days I was afraid of love, love."
Closing the door once she entered, I leaned against it.
"You have two options, Lexi!"I said with a small smile.
"You can share my room or get the basement.."I shrugged stating her options.
"My mother said if you wanted the basement we could paint it and all that crap."I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:10 am

I smiled. "the basement. I mean, i would LOVE to share a room with you... but i need my space" I stared towards the basement but stopped myself. I hate basements. And the only reason i wanted the basement was so that whenever i cut...or was pissed off...or wanted to punch something... Arri couldnt see me. And besides, ive always been afraid of basements... like, that a serial killers gonna pop out of nowhere and kill me.

Fun right?

I turned around and looked at Arri. "Maybe sharing a room with you would be better. I hate basements" i giggled. I put my bag and jade on the floor next to my feet and started walking again. I walked into a hallway and started looking for Arri's room. Yeah, i couldnt find any rooms that looked like Arri would have... but then again, i AM a dumb blonde. I walked up and down the hallway GOD only knows how many times. I poked my head around the corner and looked at Arri. "wanna help the dumb blonde find your room?" I smiled and giggled.

Maybe living with Arri wouldnt be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

I nodded my head in agreement with her first choice.
"I understand."I smiled.
"I'll be right back though.."I said walking backwards, towards the kitchen.
Opening the fridge I grabbed another apple.
Jeez what was up with me and apples today?
Hearing, Lexi's, foot-steps go up the stairs I laughed to myself and smiled.
I watched her go up and down the hall more than 10 times.
"Dear Lexi, my room is down-stairs.."I finally told her with a small smile.
"This room,"I glided toward the end of the hall where she was, "Is my parents room."
Grabbing her wrist gently I led her down the hall.
"And this room is the family office."I shrugged.

"Now to my room!"I laughed leading her downstairs.
Walking into the living room I saw my favorite door.
'Arri's Room!' was written in lime green, on a sign, with stars and music notes around it.
"My room!"I smiled opening the door, revealing a very artsy room.

A keyboard in the corner, guitar next to it, paintings all around and tons of pictures of friends and family back in Texas.
"Well this was originally the game room. I didn't want to be across the hall from my parents so they let me have this room."
"We can put in a bed and I could use the basement for all of my art and music stuff."I shrugged.
"So what do you think?"I asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 pm

i hit my forehead. "Duh. what was the first clue? ARRI'S ROOM?" i grinned and laughed. She opened the door and my jaw, literally dropped. I took a step inside her room and was amazed. Keyboard, Guitar, pictures, drawings... hoiy... no way!

I took a few steps over to her closet. It was covered in pictures. I grinned. "You draw faries too!?" I grinned. If there was anything i loved more than my friends, and my music, it was faries... mostly drawn faries too. I inched closer to the closet and my eyes widened, but then sofened. I gently took one picture off of her closet and looked at is closley. I closed my eyes and smiled. I could feel the tears briming my eyes and i quickly brushed them away.

"Do you mind if i keep this one?" I asked her, still holding the drawing in my hand, smiling. Jade used to draw too.. mostly color sketches, but something about this particular drawing just compelled me to keep it. It was like, the fairy WAS her, or she drew it.. it looked so much she would draw.. I wanted to scream out just looking at the picture.

I looked back up at Arri and eagerly awaited her responce... even if she said no, i was living in this room anyways, so it really wouldnt matter.

What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? Water-fairy-in-action

OOC: ^^thats the fairy picture i was talking about xD^^
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 am

I giggled.
"You look surprised that I would be the artsy type. What'd you pin me for? The peppy cheer-leader? Rah Rah!"I said making the last part sound super unenthusiastic and doing the little clap-clap one arm in the air thing.
I took a seat down at my desk.
"So the room secret has been REVEALED! I said spinning around in the swivel chair, like I always did.
Lexi moving in with me would be major. I've been an only child my whole life.
It doesn't help that my parents moved me practically thousands of miles away from my cousins and junk.

I hummed along to whatever song was playing through out the house, not remembering what it was.
"I draw a little bit of everything. Still life, abstract, realistic. You name it!"I grinned.
I saw Lexi looking at the drawing I did of some girl I saw one day at the park.
"Do you mind if i keep this one?" She asked.
"That? Sure."I said with a smile.
"I drew that a few years ago when I went to the park a few years ago in back in the States."
"There was this really pretty girl drawing and I was inspired to draw her as a fairy."I shrugged.

"Let's get you unpacked."I finally said with a warming smile.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 pm

my jaw dropped and i looked up at her, still clutching the picture.
"d-did you just say you SAW this girl?"
My heart was pounding in my chest.. theres a really high possiblilty that she drew a picture of Jade... just in fairy version.

I shook my head, ignoring the thoughts.
"never mind.. what should i do with my stuff?" I smiled and looked at my bag and jade... er.. guitar sitting on the floor next to the keyboard. I walked over and grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, and i grabbed jade as well. I shurgged my shoulders and sat down on the bed.
"and where am i sleeping? theres one bed... i mean, i can sleep on the floor.."

I pursed my lips and made a popping noise. I smiled and looked up at Arri.

"we should do something... like play a game or something." I grinned. i had an idea... IF she went along with it that is..
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:09 pm

"I'm pretty sure that's what she looked like.."I giggled, humming along to Jenna's "Mr.Pefect"
I thought for a second.
"No. you won't be sleeping on the floor.."
I thought for a second...
The couch? Nah.
Share a bed? We're close.. Not that close..
"The guest room? You could sleep there for now."I shrugged.

"We should do something... like play a game or something." She said with a huge grin plastered on her face.
"What kind of game?"I asked teasingly.
"Marco polo? Sorry but the pool in the backyard is being cleaned."I joked.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

I smiled.
"no you idiot.. like, a game to get to know eachother better... i am technically your roomie after all" i grinned and pushed her shoulder back a little bit, playfully.

"So, theres,
Would you rather?
20 questions?
truth or dare... which i dont see how that would work..
OR we could just like, randomly say shit about ourselves?" I smiled. I dunno, me and Arri were close, just not COMPLETELY as close as i wanted us to be.. shes like my best friend, i want to be able to consider her my sister.
Back to top Go down
ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

ArTorres/AmShine/FiCoyne

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 am

I laughed.
"I know that!"
I thought for a second, while the music still played.
"Twenty questions?"I said with a smile.
I hummed along to "You Found Me.", waiting for her reply.

OOC:So short Dx
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

I grinned, walked over and plopped down on her bed. "YESH." i laughed and grabbed a pen (purple sprarkly) and a piece of notebook paper.
"Okay, theres like, a DOZEN ways to play the game, which one do you want to use?" I smiled and started humming along to a song.. i dont even know what it was... okay.. i do.. but i'm dont have the balls to admit it.. Okay, weird expression, considering the fact that I DONT HAVE BALLS (xD) hahaha, But at the same time i was trying to block out all the thoughts of Jade.. mostly her dying though. I would never forgive myself for that. It was too painful. I looked up at Arri and waited her responce... and continuted humming... to a big time rush song.

OOC: SO SHORT Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?   What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if nothing is just that and suffering's the only thing we're good at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Outside of Degrassi :: Character's Homes-
Jump to: