Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keiran Krimson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 am

Name:
Kieran Krimson

Age/Birthday:
June 19, 1992

Parents:
Courtney and Maria Krimson (lesbian moms)

Grade:
Grade 12

Brief History
Her mom aren't exactly the best mom. One just getting out of jail and one that's too over obsessed with her looks and appearances.

Relationships:
She dated Nathan Gaskarth once before but it was a really short relationship. She has a thing for Cole and it's strange because they're all pretty much best friends. Michelle/Nathan/Kieran/Cole/Christine. Christine doesn't really like her, in fact she had a tendancy (sp?) to tease her.

Physical Appearance:
Long wavy blonde hair that goes down to the small of her back. Bright blue eyes that can shoot daggers. Really long eyelashes that look fake, but are naturally real. A fake plastered smile that can fool anyone. Wear skirts everyday and has masculine shoulders and mom arms. Kind of busty chest but she doesn’t like showing it off. Long legs. She’s 5’7” and 110 lbs. She has a star tattoo on her back down right above the waist that no one else knows about. She also has a belly button ring.

Personality:
Brutally honest. A pretentious teenager that would push through anyone to keep her power. But that’s just on the outside. On the inside. She’s insecure and she doesn’t feel good about herself. She constantly tries to keep losing weight and thinks that she is fat. Good at backhanded compliments. She depends on the people around her to be intimidate by her and to fear her. She also depends on her friends even though she treats them like crap. She is indecisive and when she doesn't get what she wants, she throws a fit and will do anything to get it. She is ambitious and likes to use big vocabulary words. She is kinda intense and she talks more than she's supposed to. But she is also arrogant and thinks she's better than everyone else.

Pets:
None

Talents:
Soccer and Basketball. Manipulating others.

Other:
Kieran is Jewish.

Keiran Krimson Dianna10

Last edited by Whatsername on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 pm

UPDATED.
Back to top Go down

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm

UPDATED AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Awesomeness : 3

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

And that's Quinn from Glee xD
Back to top Go down

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:20 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Lexi Marie xD

Lexi Marie xD

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 pm

jeeeze you update alot xDD
Back to top Go down

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 pm

lol, It's true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keiran Krimson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiran Krimson   Keiran Krimson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiran Krimson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: