Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam_Torres

Adam_Torres

Awesomeness : 5

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Bianca was SUCH a bitch, who brings fucking alcohol to school?! Out of all places, but Nielle listened to Bianca say what she needed to say and she couldn't agree more; besides the PS part. Everyone was having a ball with the music playing and everyone just going to town, Nielle decided to join in since she loved to dance. She laughed when she saw the other red head girl dancing on a table, who said you can't let go with people you don't usually hang with? She was in her high heels but she was still ready for a good jam, music was the one thing she loved the most because it blocked out the sound of screaming and things breaking downstairs; plus it made her feel free. She continued to dance until PS walked in screaming like a loon, GREAT! The fun is over she thought to herself. She heard PS scream to turn the music off and cough up the booze, she held back a snicker because he looked like shit. When she heard the other red head say she did it, she was confused, why the hell would she stick up for Bianca? If they weren't in there Bianca would have probably targeted her, she heard the dork ask the jock a question. The jock answered who's name seemed to be Mikey, he turned to Nielle and asked her the same question.

"Cutting class too,"She replied."I'm Nielle but everyone calls me Elle, and may I ask what type of person like you is doing here.....no offense."

She didn't want to offend the kid, she just wanted to know why he was there; he was like every parent's wet dream. She didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm going to be honest. I was kind of pissed that no one really acknowledged that I just stood up for the biggest bitch in the school. And that's coming from someone that doesn't really hate anyone. I was a very loving person, it's just that no one talks to me. I'm sick of being ignored. By my teachers; they threw away my essay because they thought someone made up a name and turned it in. I worked three fucking weeks on that shitty piece of paper. By peers; they pass my in the hall and they don't notice the space I'm taking up. By my dad; I don't even want to go there.

And Bianca still hasn't given me that bottle of Vodka. I was craving my weakness. Luckily I had something else in my bag. I didn't know if it was way too early in the day but I didn't care. I reach into the small zipper of my backpack and I pull out a plastic baggy with a mushy green substance.
Back to top Go down
Bunnicula
Admin
Bunnicula

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]   Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm

"Me? I'm Wesley. Well, I barfed in a teacher's urn," I shake my head, laughing, "it wasn't an accident. So I get detention and possible suspension." still chuckling, I crumpled up the stupid assignment and roll my eyes, adding sarcastically, "That so badass of me."

I notice the redhead's sorrow, "Hey, are you okay?" she looks depressed, unworthy of something -- of anything. I'm usually the first to offer up support to anyone who needs it. Sitting up tight, I smile at her, "Are you?"

OOC: I just wanted to get this over with. Losing inspiration over here. *waves* xD
Back to top Go down

Saturday, September 25, 2010. 7:18 am. [[*WARNING* Rated 'M' For Language and Sexual Intentions, Maybe some drug use]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Degrassi :: The Caf-
Jump to: