Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michelle and Nathan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Michelle and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Michelle and Nathan   Michelle and Nathan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Name:

“Hello, so we’re going to ask you about your brother.”
Ok, shoot.
“What is your brother’s name?”
His name is Nathan Erick Gaskarth.
“Do we call him Nathan Erick? Or just Nathan?”
Just call him Nathan, only our mom says Nathan Erick when she’s super pissed.

Age/Birthday:
“So when’s his birthday?”
Our birthday is May 8, 1993. But he’s older. By like five minutes.

Grade:
Grade Twelve

Parents:
We actually stay with our much, much older cousin Louisa. Our parents aren’t usually around because they’re doing… stuff.

Physical Appearance:
Nathan has chin long blonde hair with bangs that sweep down in front of his face. It barely shows his eyes that way it makes him more mysterious and it makes you want to see the pain and hurt in his eyes so you’d let him lay his head on your shoulders. You’d rub your hand on his broad shoulders trying to fix his broken heart… What were we talking about again?
“Just how Nathan looked like…”
Oh yeah. He has hazel green eyes that’ll make you melt like putty. When you stare deep into them you see a peaceful forest of green and you just want to run out into them. It’s quite adorable. Uh-uh. So I’ve heard, for other girls that used to go out with him. He has a really nice body. He’s pretty ripped.
*Uncomfortable*
He’s 5’9” so he’s not incredibly tall. But he’s tall enough in my eyes. I-I mean in the eyes of his last girlfriend, considering she’s the size of an effing thirteen year old. But whatever. He wears cargo pants with graphic tees and tube socks. I tend to question his sense in style, but that’s just because I want him to look good.
“Ok…?”

Personality:
“What is your brother like?”
Nathan is really sweet and such a romantic. And they say chivalry is dead. Psssh. He’s a real softy, but he’s very strong. He can easily get into a fight because he’s very temperamental. At times, he’s get angry but then he’d forget that it ever happened. He tends to forget a lot of things that have happened. It scares me a lot. And I worry about him. He’s very sarcastic and doesn’t like meeting new people because he thinks they judge him as a pretty boy and they don’t take him seriously. That’s why it’s just been me and him almost all our life.

Pets:
“Any pets?”
Nope.

Talents:
“Is there anything that your brother is good at?”
I hear that he’s really good in bed.
“…”

“Moving on.”

Other:
“Ok, this interview is almost done. Is there anything else I should know about?”
Nathan used to have a drug problem with cocaine. He got into when he was a freshman and I was still in middle school. He’s trying to quit, but he’s having a really hard time. He's into older women. And by older women...I mean cougars. It's this phase that he's going through.

[img]Michelle and Nathan Jesse-10[/img]

Name:
“What’s your sister’s name?”
Her name is Michelle Gaskarth. But I like to call her ‘Chelle. But it pisses her off. I think it’s cute when she gets mad.

Age/Birthday:
She’s just a few minutes younger than I am. May 8, 1993. 12:07 am.

Physical Appearance:
She has wavy chocolate brown hair that goes down to about the small of her back. She’s naturally blonde but she dyed her hair when she was thirteen so she wouldn't look like me. She straightens her bangs and puts them off to the side. Baby blue eyes that remind you of a crystal clear river. She has a smirk that could easily make you forget anything else in the world. It’s sweet and innocent, but snarky and furious. I think she’s the prettiest when she smiles.
*Uncomfortable again*
She’s like 5’3” and she weighs 100lbs so she’s pretty petite. Her size is pretty cute because I make fun of her for being so short and she just playfully hits me on the shoulder. She has slender shoulders and when you run your head down them, they have a shape that feels really good in the palm of your hands.
*Shifts in his seat*
She thinks she’s ugly and she is really conscious about her weight which I think is crazy.
“Oh really?”
Yeah. In other words, she’s just beautiful.

Personality:
“What’s Michelle like?”
She’s hard as a rock. She doesn’t like opening up to people and she hates crying and getting emotional. She’s quiet most of the time though and I thinks that’s our Yin and Yang thing going on. I’m quiet and passionate and she’s loud and… unpassionate. But I think it’s just all a show.

Pets:
No

Talents:
“What is she good at?”
I hear she’s really good in bed. Oh and she plays softball and basketball.

Other:
She cusses a lot. I’m trying to get her to stop, but she’s having a bit of trouble.

[img]Michelle and Nathan Kaya_s10[/img]

Last edited by Whatsername on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Michelle and Nathan   Michelle and Nathan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 pm

So ur saying they're in lve with eachother???? Lol...and welcome back, I hope everything is at least a little better Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michelle and Nathan   Michelle and Nathan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Yeah, sorta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michelle and Nathan   Michelle and Nathan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle and Nathan   Michelle and Nathan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle and Nathan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: