Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Halloway.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Awesomeness : 3

Shawn Halloway. Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Halloway.   Shawn Halloway. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Name: Shawn William Joseph Halloway
Age/birthday: 17, July 1st
Grade: Junior
Parents: Melody Halloway (mother) & Clifford Halloway (father), Annaleah Halloway (cousin)
Physical appearance: Shawn is about 5'9" in height, with a slightly toned build. He has pale skin, hazel eyes, and short brown hair, that is usually pretty messy.
Personality: Shawn is very laid-back and loves to enjoy life; he's friendly, respectful and knows his manners. It takes a lot to push his buttons, and is sometimes classified as a pushover. However, there are three things that he will instantly react to in anger- one, if a man disrespects a woman or a girl. Two, if someone messes with his family. And three, if someone hurts a child. Shawn is very family oriented, having helped raise his little sister, Liliana. He's a trustworthy friend, and will keep any secret you tell him. However, despite his kindness, he has a cruel side- if he dislikes someone- which is an extremely rare case- he will wish the worst for that person, and he will never forgive or forget. He doesn't like fights, and would honestly prefer to stay away from any kind of drama, unless he feels that his mind must be spoken. He's not too athletic or too smart, and he can be very lazy and procrastinate a lot. He's sometimes considered to be a house-husband rather than an actual man, but he believes that true men stay at home and tend to the family.
Pets: None.
Talents: He's good at sewing, cooking, baking, is wonderful with kids, and he's a natural when it comes to math.
Other: Shawn is currently living with Anna, his cousin, while his parents are on a year-long charity trip.
Shawn Halloway. Hayden

Last edited by Anna|Mr. & Mrs. Cecil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Shawn Halloway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Halloway.   Shawn Halloway. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 pm

flaws? :/
Back to top Go down
Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Anna, Shawn, Vyky, Felix

Shawn Halloway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Halloway.   Shawn Halloway. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 pm

How about now, dictator? xD
Back to top Go down

Shawn Halloway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Halloway.   Shawn Halloway. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:31 pm

ACCEPTED Welcome to Degrassi!
Back to top Go down
Alli!

Alli!

Shawn Halloway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Halloway.   Shawn Halloway. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

YAY! Thank you Jared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shawn Halloway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn Halloway.   Shawn Halloway. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Halloway.
Page 1 of 1