Degrassi Community High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Degrassi Community High School

Here you can roleplay as your favorite character, or you can make up your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valissa Novelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever Valissa Fabray <3

Awesomeness : 1

Valissa Novelle Empty
PostSubject: Valissa Novelle   Valissa Novelle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Hey guys! I'm Valissa but you can call me Val. I'm actually a friend of Lia's and we made this site together. But she became the Admin not me.... :[ I know messed up right? So.... she finally agreed that we'd both be
Admin. Don't worry, I'm the fun one.! So... you are now all my favorites!

So here is my very first charrie here:

Name:

Is this really necessary? Do I really have to tell you my name?

"Yes, how else are you going to get into this school?"
I'm Valissa Novelle. You probably know my dad, Charles Novelle. He's a record producer.
"Never heard of him..."
*glare*

Age/Birthday:

I'm sixteen. Born on the 21st of September. You better get me a present.

Grade:

Grade 11....

Parents:

Must I tell you? Charles Novelle, he's a record producer. Like I said earlier. And mommy isn't in the picture. Was she ever?

Physical Appearance:

I have rough shoulder length red hair. It's like really really red. It's not natural though. I like to dye my hair a different color every other week. This week it's cherry red. I usually like it messy because I don't like to bother brushing it in the morning. Our "nanny" or whatever you call it tells me to brush it sometimes. Then, I call her a bitch. But whatever. I have tons of scars and bruises from the fights I used to get into in New York. There's one particuraly on my back that goes from my right shoulder down to my waist. Yeah some tried to cut me there, but I shrugged them off. I like to wear ALOT of black eyeshadow and eyeliner. but I don't wear lipstick. NOPE! My favorite things to wear are ripped band tees and skinny jeans. And I can't forget my black converse. Can't live without them. I wear silly bandz every single day of my life. Right now I'm wearing one that has the shape of Tinkerbell. Oh and check this out, I have a blue I ♥ BOOBIES bracelet. Yeah, I know pretty awesome.

Personality:

How can I put this. I'm loud, arrogant, and I like to be in charge. I am pretty straight forward and brutally honest to everyone. If I say you're ugly, then I think you're ugly. I have anger management problems. I am very temper-mental. My therapist said so. No, no my third one. My first one quit the first week she met me. The second one commited suicide. It's not really something I like to talk about. But I can sing. The only thing my father likes about me. But even though, I'm rude and can be very harsh, I'm a very loyal friend. Not that I ever had any friends.

Pets:

My stuffed snake named Mauvo. Does that count?

Talents:

I can sing and play guitar. That's about it. Oh and I can fit my fist in my mouth. I'm fexible? And I have no gag reflex.... Don't ask me how I figured that out. I'm a great shot and I'm pretty kick ass. I like have evil on my side. I'm good at back handed compliments and making insults, lectures, and whatnot that don't make any sense whatsoever. I can also sense fear.

Other:

Is this interview done yet? Oh, I'm like somewhat related to Snake and we argue alot. And we're on a first name basis. *smiles sinisterly*

[img]Valissa Novelle Kathry10[/img]

Last edited by Razzles ♥ on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Technical Difficulty
Admin
Technical Difficulty

Awesomeness : 9

Valissa Novelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valissa Novelle   Valissa Novelle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 am

Vaaaaaaal! ILY.
Back to top Go down
https://degrassiroleplay.rpg-board.net

Awesomeness : 1

Valissa Novelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valissa Novelle   Valissa Novelle I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valissa Novelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valissa Novelle   Valissa Novelle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valissa Novelle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Degrassi Community High School :: Community (MUST READ) :: Character Submission (TURN ONE IN BEFORE RPING/Can't Roleplay Without being Accepted)-
Jump to: